This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Hyatt Diamond Status comes with a lot of perks, like Hyatt Diamond Suite Upgrades. But today is the last day of 2015 that I can use my favorite perks from 2014. So I find myself on hold with Hyatt like many others. My guess is the long hold times with Hyatt today are because of the Diamond Suite Upgrades.
Today is the last day to use your Hyatt Diamond Suite Upgrades. I finally got through and booked my regular room then upgraded it to a suite. But before I got off the line I asked the agent how they are handling the many upgrade requests they are receiving. She said they are busier than ever and have a special team helping to book the suite upgrades.
Benefits of Hyatt Diamond Status
- Achieve rewards even faster with a 30% point bonus when choosing points
- Enjoy the best room available upon arrival, excluding suites
- Receive exclusive access to the Regency Club or Grand Club lounge featuring complimentary continental breakfast and evening hors d’oeuvres. Enjoy daily complimentary full breakfast in hotels without a club lounge
- Treat yourself to a suite upgrade at the time of reservation four times annually on eligible paid nights
- Receive a special welcome point bonus or food and beverage amenity during each stay
- Receive a nightly room refresh
- Receive the confirmed bed type at check-in
- Stay connected with complimentary in-room Internet access
- Expedite check-in at a dedicated area for elite members
- Ensure a room is always available with our 48-hour guarantee
- Extend your stay until 4:00 p.m. with a late check out request
- Book reservations through an exclusive Diamond line
Tomorrow your Hyatt Diamond Suite upgrades will expire from last year. So if you are a Hyatt Diamond member, make sure you call in and use your Diamond Suite upgrades.
- Overview of Hyatt Diamond Status
- Splash Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Avenue In New York City
- Andaz Suite At The Hyatt Andaz 5th Ave New York
- Happy Hour from the Andaz 5th Ave
- Terrace Studio At The Hyatt 48 Lex In New York City
- Hyatt 48 Lex Trip Report
- Hyatt 48 Lex New Diamond Breakfast Policy
- Hyatt Regency Jersey City Review
- Park Hyatt New York Award Search Results
- Park Hyatt New York Suite Experience Promotional Offer From Hyatt – Points + Cash Deal
- Upcoming New York City Hotels That I Can’t Wait To Open
- Top Four Hotels In New York I Want To Visit (Again)
- Best Hyatt Diamond Breakfast – Key Lime Waffle, Lemon Poppy Seed Or Home Made Donuts?
- Top 5 New York City Hotel Bars
- Hyatt Breakfast Challenger To Lemon Poppy Seed Pancakes
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.