This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
LivingSocial is offering up a great deal on a BJ’s membership for only $35 including a $25 gift card for new members! So, net only $10 for the membership, which is regularly costs $50. This seems like a pretty sweet deal to me!
LivingSocial: BJ’s Inner Circle Membership Deal
BJ’s Inner Circle membership:
- $35 ($75 value) for a 1-year BJ’s Inner Circle membership
- Includes a free $25 BJ’s gift card
- Valid for new members only
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer
- VOUCHER NOT VALID UNTIL 48 HOURS AFTER PURCHASE
- Valid in-store only and valid at all locations; visit bjs.com/locations for more information
- Customer must provide their first and last name, and residential address at LivingSocial checkout for order fulfillment and marketing purposes.
- Must be age 18+ in order to redeem and show valid I.D.; address on I.D. must match address that customer provided to LivingSocial at checkout
- Not valid with any other offers or discounts
- Customer will receive 1 primary Membership card and 1 household card; household card may be used by family members who live at the address of the primary cardholder
- All services must be used by same customer
- May be used over multiple visits
- New customers only
- Other conditions apply
If you are looking to sign up for a wholesale club membership, this a a great deal! When you take into consideration the gift card, you are getting the membership for only $10, which is awesome!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.