This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Today is the last day for the President’s Day promo from LivingSocial. You can score $5 off a $30 purchase (16.6% off) or $10 off $50 purchase (20% off) or $25 off $100 purchase (25% off.) LivingSocial already has deep discounts, this promo should make for some sweet deals!
LivingSocial President’s Day Promo – Last Day!
- Take $5 off almost any purchase of $30, $10 off almost any purchase of $50, or $25 off almost any purchase of $100 or more on LivingSocial when you use promo code PRESDAY.
- Add Deal by clicking “Buy Now” button on the Deal information page.
- Click on “Redeem promo code” during purchase process.
- Enter code PRESDAY and hit apply. You may only use this code once.
- The amount of the savings will be reflected on the final purchase confirmation page.
Terms and Conditions:
- Promo code must be used between February 15, 2015 12:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) and February 16, 2015, 11:59 p.m. (Pacific Time)
- Promo codes may only be used on new purchases and cannot be applied to previous purchases.
- Promotion requires a LivingSocial account, and is subject to terms and conditions found at here.
- Entire amount must be used in one transaction; no partial redemptions; may not be combined with any other offer.
- Promo codes not valid for ticket or Deal purchases required to be completed on a third party site.
- Promo codes may not be used on government provided services.
- LivingSocial reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time.
- This offer is single-use and non-transferrable.
- If you return your purchase, you will be refunded the amount paid.
- Offer good while supplies last.
- Void where prohibited.
- Valid in the US only.
LivingSocial already has deep discounts, when you add in this promo you will be saving a lot! If you have your eye on something, now is a good time to grab it. Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.