This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Earlier this week, we wrote about how Southwest has plans to add 50 new international destinations from Baltimore, while it turns out that now they are focusing on Dallas, with several new routes just announced.
Southwest Airlines Announces More New Flights from Dallas
On August 9, Southwest will add one nonstop weekday roundtrip between Dallas/Love Field and:
- Salt Lake City
Southwest will also add additional roundtrip daily flight between Dallas Love Field and eight other airports, including:
- Atlanta will have 5 weekday roundtrips
- Austin will have 11 weekday roundtrips
- Baltimore will have 4 weekday roundtrips
- Charleston, SC will have 1 daily roundtrip
- Chicago/Midway will have 7 weekday roundtrips
- Houston/Hobby will have 21 weekday roundtrips
- Little Rock will have 4 weekday roundtrips
- Seattle/Tacoma will have 2 weekday roundtrips
With these additions, Southwest will schedule 180 weekday departures from DAL to 50 nonstop destinations, an obvious milestone for our Company.
Southwest Airlines is rapidly expanding in several cities, and Dallas happens to be the latest city to see this growth, with the appeal of the Wright Amendment.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.