This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Here is an idea on Valentine’s Day flowers that could save you some money. There is a nice Amazon Local deal right now for $30 to spend, that you could use in combination with the Amex Offers for You for 1-800-Flowers.com.
As I posted here, there are several Valentine’s flowers deals available through Amex Offers for You. One is for 1-800-Flowers.com, when you spend $50, get $15 back in a statement credit. Note, you need to have this offer available in your American Express account under Offers for You and then load it to your eligible card to use it.
Valentine’s Day Double Dip On Flowers
I found this Amazon Local deal that would combine nicely with the 1-800-Flowers.com Amex Offers for You. If you don’t have the Amex Offers for You, the Amazon Local deal will still save you $15 off your arrangement.
- Go to Amazon Local
- Get the $30 to spend at 1-800-Flowers.com for $15.
- Use it to buy a nice flower arrangement of at least $80 on 1-800-Flowers.com
- Your total after using the Amazon Local voucher still needs to be at least $50 so you can double dip with the Amex Offers for You.
- Use your registered Amex card to pay balance.
- Get $15 statement credit with Amex.
- Total: $80-$15 Amazon Local savings – Amex Offers for You $15 statement credit = only $50 for $80 Valentine’s arrangement!
Fine Print on Amazon Local voucher:
- Voucher value may be applied toward cost of service charge, shipping, and/or tax; if order total (including service charge, shipping, and tax) exceeds $30, customer is responsible for the remaining balance.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other coupons or promotions
If you plan to use one of the Amex Offers for You for Valentine’s Day flowers, make sure to combine it with another deal like this one, airline miles or a sale. I read that 2/3 of Americans plan to send flowers to someone on Valentine’s day. That’s a lot of flowers! This hot deal could save you some money if you plan ahead! Valentine’s Day is only 2 weeks away. Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.