This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We wrote about how Wow Air was bringing flights to the US and were going to be offering flights to London for $228 roundtrip.
For those who haven’t heard today, they are still offering flights from Boston to Iceland for $99 one-way, so if you’re looking for a quick and cheap trip to Iceland this summer, now’s the time!
Looking for the flights, I found decent availability from Boston to Iceland for $99.
If you’re looking to go to Iceland now, this summer or even next fall, I would take a look at these deals on WOW Air since for $99 one-way it’s a great deal. The return flight is slightly more so it comes to around $270 roundtrip but it’s still a great deal that I’d jump on.
Have you ever flown WOW Air? Feel free to share your advice if you have!
WOW Air fare rules:
- Carry-on luggage: No bigger than 56x45x25 cm and up to 5 kg (11 lbs), included.
- Luggage allowance: According to standard price list.
- Seat reservation: According to standard price list.
- Charge applied for name changes.
- Charge, and fare difference where applicable, applied for changes to travel dates.
- Cancellations not refunded (different conditions apply for flights to/from the US).
- If you cancel your booking to/from the US (including flights via Iceland) within 24 hours of the original purchase, you will receive a full refund. This is only available for bookings made at least one week prior to travel.
- Optional cancellation protection can be purchased, which ensures a refund if a guest cancels a flight reservation due to unavoidable reasons. More on cancellation protection here.
- Fixed fee for infants (0-2 years). Infants have 5 kg (11 lbs) carry-on luggage allowance (max 56x45x25cm, including handles and wheels).
Hat Tip: View from the Wing
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.