This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
- Restarting seasonal service to Detroit Metropolitan-Wayne County Airport on May 2, 2015
- Adding a second flight to Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport on May 23, 2015
- Restarting a daily nonstop flight between Venice Marco Polo Airport and Atlanta on June 2, 2015
- This flight is in addition existing daily New York-JFK service that was restarted at the end of March so Delta will operate two daily flights to the U.S. from Venice during the summer
- Operating nonstop service between Pisa and New York-JFK six times weekly on June 16, 2015
- Adding a daily flight to Atlanta, starting on June 17, 2015, in addition to Delta’s existing daily service to New York-JFK
Delta says it’s responding to a higher demand for travel to and from Italy during the peak summer travel period from May to October. Delta is going to operate these routes with a mix of 767-300s, 767-400s and 757-200s, putting an impressive 30,092 weekly seats between Italy and the USA.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.