This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As a reminder, Starwood has a Caribbean offer going through the end of the year as follows, the offer gives you a complementary night, up to a $200 resort credit and a room upgrade (if available.) The length of stay required varies by resort as does the amount of the resort credit which can be used on the resort for golf, spa, dining, but not on the room rate. You can see all the resorts that are participating in this offer here.
SPG Offering Free Night, Resort Credit And More
Well, you can also use this Sensational promotion at some SPG locations in the USA, Canada, French Polynesia and Latin America as well as the Caribbean.
I took a look at several of the resorts and the free night ranged from the 3rd to the 7th night for free and I even saw resort credits up to $250. Starting from rate is the best available rate at each resort and that resorts best rate of the year.
U.S. Resorts included:
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid at participating Starwood Resorts in North America, Latin America and the Caribbean.
- Offer valid for stays booked and completed between 01/01/2013 – 12/31/2015
- Includes a free night (varies by resort) with a minimum length of stay required (varies by resort)
- Includes a resort credit or food & beverage credit (amount varies by resort). Resort Credit to be used on resort golf, spa services and dining and not on room rate. Some resorts offer a complimentary breakfast in lieu of a resort credit. See individual hotel listing for offer.
- There are no credits for any unused free nights if the guest checks out early.
- Includes a room upgrade, based upon availability. Complimentary room upgrades to a suite may not be available.
- Book online today, call your travel professional, or call 800-630-3644 and ask for Sunsational Savings.
- This promotion is for new bookings only.
- An eligible stay is defined as one or more consecutive nights paying a qualifying rate that are spent in the same hotel regardless of the number of check-in or check-outs that occur.
- Basic room rates do not include additional per room per night charges that may be imposed or state/local taxes.
- Rates are per room, per night, based on single/double occupancy and availability. A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates and additional restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
- A limited number of rooms may be available at these rates.
- Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- Offer not applicable to groups or with other special offers.
- Not to be combined with other offers or promotions and subject to change.
- Not responsible for typographical errors or omissions.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Any previously advised close out dates remain in effect.
- Offer valid for bookings made through travel agents and third parties at commissionable rates.
- Starwood reserves the right to discontinue this offer at any time.
- Starpoints, SPG, Starwood Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, Le Meridien, The Luxury Collection, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates.
© 2015 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights reserved.
If you are looking to make a stay in the Caribbean, Latin America, Canada, French Polynesia, check out this offer from were you can book a rate that includes:
- a complementary night
- a resort credit per stay
- a room upgrade upon availability
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.