This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Emirates emailed me the following offer for companion tickets (2 seats) for only $1,399 to Dubai, Gulf and Middle East destinations from Orlando, their newest US destination. As I was shopping around on Emirates site, I found that the sale seems to be for more than for just Orlando as your origination. So, if you are looking to book Emirates, shop around. This looks to be a great deal when you book 2 seats.
Hot Deal: Emirates Companion Sale To Dubai & Beyond
Try checking all US Emirates destinations, in addition to Orlando (link to sale):
- San Francisco
- Washington D.C.
Fly with Emirates from Orlando to Dubai beginning September 1, 2015. Enjoy convenient connection times to over 140 destinations on the Emirates global network, and experience our exceptional service, award-winning inflight entertainment and regionally inspired gourmet cuisine.
Fly from Orlando and enjoy our limited-time Economy Class companion fares to the following destinations:
Dubai, Gulf and Middle East destinations for USD 1,399*
Indian Subcontinent destinations for USD 1,499*
Asia and Africa destinations for USD 1,599*
Orlando to Dubai – I was able to find for only $699.20/pp.
JFK to Dubai – $798.20/pp.
If you are looking to book a trip on Emirates, shop around. This looks to be a great deal when you book 2 seats (companion sale in economy. Don’t forget to use a credit card that gets you bonus points with airlines like the American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card, which you will earn 3X points for flights booked with airlines.
Fine Print (that may aid in your search:)
- Economy Class fare of $1,399 is applicable for two (2) passengers, traveling round trip together on the same itinerary in the same booking record (PNR) from Orlando (MCO) to Bahrain (BAH), Beirut (BEY), Cairo (CAI), Dammam (DMM), Doha (DOH), Dubai (DXB, Jeddah (JED), Kuwait (KWI), Muscat (MCT), Riyadh (RUH) and Tehran (THR) only.
- Economy Class fare of $1,499 is applicable for two (2) passengers, traveling round trip together on the same itinerary in the same booking record (PNR) from Orlando (MCO) to Ahmedabad (AMD), Amman, (AMM), Bengaluru (BLR), Mumbai (BOM), Kolkata (CCU), Medina (MED), Cochin (COK), Hyderabad (HYD), Chennai (MAA), Trivandrum (TRV), Colombo (CMB), Kabul (KBL) only.
- Economy Class fare of $1,599 is applicable for two (2) passengers, traveling round trip together on the same itinerary in the same booking record (PNR) from Orlando (MCO) to Bangkok (BKK), Bangladesh (DAC), Dar es Salaam (DAR), Delhi (DEL), Islamabad (ISB), Johannesburg (JNB), Karachi (KHI), Kuala Lumpur (KUL), Lagos (LOS), Lahore (LHE), Nairobi (NBO), Sialkot (SKT), Singapore (SIN) and Peshawar (PEW) only.
- Fare shall only be applicable to tickets purchased from 00:01 EDT on June 15 through 23:59 EDT on June 18, 2015
- Commencement of outbound travel from Orlando (MCO shall be between September 1, 2015 only and April 30, 2016 only
- Travel must be completed on or before May 10, 2016
- Promotion is applicable utilizing Emirates operated and marketedflights only
- Minimum stay: three (3) days or first Sunday
- Maximum stay: three (3) months
- Ticketing time limit is 24 hours from the time of booking
- No redemption necessary
- Blackout dates:
- Outbound blackout dates are between December 4 and December 28, 2015.
- JED and MED outbound blackout are between December 4 and December 28, 2015 and between August 16, 2015 and September 17, 2015.
- Inbound black-out dates are between August 5,2015 and September 5, 2015 also between January 1 and January 10, 2016
- JED and MED inbound black-out dates are between August 5,2015 and September 5, 2015 also between January 1 and January 10, 2016 and between September 27, 2015 and October 30, 2015
- For outbound/inbound travel on weekends, a surcharge of $150 per direction per passenger applies (outbound is Friday through Saturday and inbound is Friday through Sunday)
- Reservation changes permitted before or after departure at a charge of $200 per passenger. Changes must take place for all passengers in the itinerary at the same time
- Cancelations before or after departure are not refundable
- No-show is subject to a fee of $400 per passenger
- No refund on partly-utilized tickets
- Stopovers permitted in either direction at Dubai, $100 per stopover for each passenger
- E-ticket revalidations are subject to a fee of $200 per passenger
- Ticket reissues are subject to a charge of $200 per passenger
- Child/Infant Discount: None Applicable. Children pay the applicable adult fare
- All changes must be done for both passengers and the journey must be together
- The offer is combinable only with fares of the same Fare Basis Code (XCMPRUS4)
- Fares include all applicable government taxes and fees
- Fares are subject to availability at time of booking on emirates.com/us.