This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Check your Amex business cards for the following offer to “Stock Up and Save for Your Business,” where you will receive a $75 statement credit when you use your targeted American Express card that is enrolled in this offer when you spend $250 or more at one of the following stores by 08/14/15 (5x per targeted card!)
- Gordon Food Service
- The Home Depot
- Restaurant Depot
- Total Wine & More
New Amazing Amex Offer For You
Um, I don’t know what types of businesses need to stock up on supplies at Total Wine & More, but I’ll take it!! How sweet is this one?
Make sure you check your cards for this offer and add it to your eligible cards. I love these offers and this is one of the best benefits of being an American Express cardholder in addition to my other favorite, Small Business Saturday! Make sure that you check your account for these offers and add them to your card if you think that you might be able to take advantage of these!
How To Get Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.