This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
As we originally posted back in April, there was a really hot Amex Offer for You for a $20 back on a $20 Amazon purchase. Just as a reminder, this offer expires June 14, 2015. If you haven’t done so already, be sure to purchase your Amazon gift card with your loaded Amex cards before the 6/14 expiration date!
Amex had released a spend $20, get $20 statement credit at Amazon; which is amazing! It was very targeted and not available via Twitter.I shop at Amazon all the time. Unfortunately, I didn’t have it on any of my 5 Amex cards. But, if you did, make sure you use your Offer!
Reminder To Use Your Amex Offer For You: Amazon!
The easiest thing to do is buy an Amazon gift card and then load the gift card to your Amazon account. Did you have this offer? Post back on which cards you were able to load this card to. Happy free shopping!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- The Amex EveryDay Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.