This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
More new Amex Offers for You again this morning! When I woke up I checked and had another new travel related offer available. See all the details here and remember to add these offers if you think that you can use them before making your purchases to your eligible American Express card. They had a Qantas offer back in March that expired in April but, this one is a little better. With the past Qantas offer, you had to spend $2,500 to trigger the $400 credit. This offer could be big for anyone planning a trip on Qantas soon!
Brand New Airline Amex Offer For You Today
- Qantas, Spend $2000, get $400 back, Expires 8/15/15. Tweet #AmexQantas
If you plan on booking a trip on Qantas, this might be the offer you have been waiting for. If you spend $2,000 on airfare at Qantas.com, you will get a $400 statement! That’s 20% back! Sweet!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.