This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Tomorrow, July 23rd is the last day to book this Southwest International sale. I was emailed the following from Southwest advertising good rates out of Atlanta, but there are also fares on sale originating from other cities into multiple destinations.
Get your passport ready! For a limited time, flights to top international destinations are on sale. Book by July 23 for travel from August 25 through December 16, 2015.
You can search different destinations for this Southwest sale here.
Southwest International Sale Fares $99 One-Way
Some highlights that I saw include:
Orlando to Aruba – starting at $99 one-way
Chicago to Cancun – starting at $99 one-way
Atlanta to Cancun – starting at $99 one-way
Terms and Conditions
- Purchase from July 21 through July 23, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city.
- Travel August 25 through December 16, 2015. Travel October 20 through December 16, 2015, for HOU-BZE, CUN, PVR, SJO, MEX, and SJD. Travel November 3 through December 16, 2015, for HOU-LIR, HOU-MBJ, AUS-CUN and DEN-PVR. International travel from and to Dallas is available only through Houston for travel on the dates for Houston shown in the prior two sentences.
- Blackout Dates Apply: November 24 – November 25
- Travel valid only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
- Fares valid on nonstop service only (except for International Travel from and to Dallas).
- Displayed prices include all U.S. and international government taxes and fees.
- Points bookings do not include taxes, fees, and other government/airport charges of at least $5.60 per one way flight.
- Seats and days are limited. Fares may vary by destination, flight, and day of week and won’t be available on some flights that operate during very busy travel times and holiday periods.
- Travel is available for one-way Wanna Get Away® Fares.
- Fares may be combined with other Southwest Airlines® combinable fares. If combining with other fares, the most restrictive fare’s rules apply.
- Subject to foreign government approval.
- Sale fares may be available on other days of week, but not guaranteed.
- Fares are nonrefundable but may be applied toward future travel on Southwest Airlines, so long as you cancel your reservations at least ten minutes prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Failure to cancel prior to departure will result in forfeiture of remaining funds on the reservation.
- Any change in itinerary may result in an increase in fare. Standby travel requires an upgrade to the Anytime Fare.
- Fares are subject to change until ticketed.
- Offer applies to published, scheduled service only.
If you want to book this Southwest International sale, you have until July 23, 2015, 11:59 p.m. for the respective time zone of the originating city to do so.
Make sure to use a card that will earn you bonus points on your airline purchase, like the American Express® Premier Rewards Gold Card which earns you 3X points for flights booked with airlines! You can read all about the additional new benefits of this card here, like the new $100 airline fee credit!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.