This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I received the following offer for double bonus miles on ANA’s new route Kuala Lumpar – Tokyo (Narita.) You have to register for this promotion for double miles. ANA launches a new service between Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo (Narita) from September 2, 2015.
ANA Launches New Service With Double Bonus Miles
- Must register by November 30, 2015 (Monday) 23:59 [Malaysia Time]
- Flights boarding from September 2, 2015 (Wednesday) to November 30, 2015 (Monday)
- “Kuala Lumpur=Tokyo (Narita)” route operated by ANA Group are eligible.
* Code-share flights marketed by ANA partner airlines operated by ANA will be eligible.
- Fares which are eligible for ANA mileage accrual:Eligible booking class:
-Business Class: J/C/D/Z/P
-Economy Class: Y/E/B/M/U/H/Q/V/W/S/K/L
* To earn the ANA Double Bonus Miles, you must complete the retroactive registration of your flight miles by December 10, 2015(Thursday) 23:59 [Malaysia Time].
* Premium Points are not eligible for Double Miles.
* Members who participate in this campaign may not be eligible to participate in other campaigns launched in the same period.
* Flight miles and bonus miles must be credited in the same account. Mileage credit cannot be combined with other Frequent Flyer Programs.
ANA launches a new service between Kuala Lumpur and Tokyo (Narita) from September 2, 2015. To register for double bonus miles promotion, go here.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.