This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Last week, we wrote about a new SPG Promotion where you can earn 1,000 bonus SPG points per stay for SPG American Express cardholders, where when you register and stay two or more nights with SPG hotels and resorts between July 30 and August 30, 2015.
The great news is that this is combinable with the other SPG promo currently going on Make It Count, where you’ll earn 1,000 bonus Starwood points per weekend stay, when you register by August 15, 2015, and collect bonus Starpoints at any of our more than 1,200 Starwood hotels and resorts worldwide through August 31, 2015.
This means that if you were to sign-up for both of these offers, you’d be earning 2,000 bonus Starpoints per stay for the month of August in addition to the regular Starpoints you’d normally earn.
But there’s more… Sheraton also has their Sheraton Free Weekend promotion going on through the end of September and this is combinable with the other two offers as well.
Here’s how this promotion works:
- Stay any five nights at Sheraton through September 30, 2015.
- The nights don’t need to be consecutive. Just add them up. For every five, you get a free weekend night — up to three.
- Redeem your Free Weekend Night Awards for any Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights through December 13, 2015, at any Sheraton hotel or resort, including all Categories 1–7.
- Enjoy the flexibility of combining your free weekend nights or redeeming them separately.
- There are no blackout dates on the free weekend nights — if we have a standard room available, it’s yours.
Now’s a great time to be a SPG fan and to be staying with them this summer since you’re able to earn a bunch of bonus SPG points plus free nights at any Sheraton properties with their promotion also going on.
How do you plan to maximize on this?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.