This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Starwood Preferred Guest has launched a new contest called Open the World, where you can enter to win a bunch of prizes including Free Night Awards, Gift cards from Amazon.com and American Express, and Bonus Starpoints now through September 30, 2015.
Register now for the Open the World of SPG® sweepstakes. You could win a weeklong luxury vacation and instant daily prizes, including:
- Free Night Awards
- Gift cards from Amazon.com and American Express
- Bonus Starpoints®
Plus, each day you play, you’ll be entered to win a luxury vacation at any of our 1,200 hotels and resorts.
Tell your friends, and remember to play daily through September 30, 2015.
Here’s a more in-depth look at all the prizes you can win:
• One Free Night Award: 33 Awards available for any SPG participating category 1-5 hotel or resort. Approximate Retail Value (ARV) $171.00. Award will be available in the SPG member’s account within three weeks from the Game Period end date. Award must be consumed by March 31, 2016.
• Starpoints: 561 Awards Available: 25,000 Starpoints: ARV $625.00; 10,000 Starpoints: ARV $250.00; 5000 Starpoints: ARV $125.00; 1000 Starpoints: ARV $35.00.
• Starpoints will be added to member’s account within three weeks from the Game Period end date. Use and expiration of Starpoints is pursuant to the terms and conditions of the SPG Program.
• American Express $10.00 Gift Card*: 165 total Awards. One (1) per winner.
• Amazon $25.00 Gift Card*: 330 total Awards. One (1) per winner.
• Amazon $50.00 Gift Card*: 825 total Awards. One (1) per winner.
*Gift Cards are only available to US residents. Gift Card will be sent via mail to the address member has provided on their SPG profile at www.spg.com. Allow three to four weeks for Gift Card delivery from Promotion Period end date.
It can’t hurt to enter and you may even win a prize!
Report back if you win any prizes and good luck!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.