This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Check out this email that I just received from Amazon, targeting me for a free $5 when I simply sign in to the Amazon App for the first time! Check your email to see if you too were targeted for this free $5! The email was titled, “Get a $5 Amazon Gift Card.”
Amazon Easy, Free $5 Targeted
We want you to discover just how easy it is to shop anywhere, anytime with the Amazon Shopping App. We’re so sure you’ll love it, we’ll give you a $5 Amazon Gift Card just for signing in for the first time.
Terms and Conditions
- Only individuals receiving this exclusive offer directly from Amazon are eligible.
- Limit one gift card per eligible account.
- This gift card offer applies to first time sign-in for the Amazon App and Underground App only. Other Amazon apps including Kindle Reader, Amazon Local, Amazon Music and Amazon Instant Video are not eligible.
- Offer is valid from 9/1 – 9/10.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges will apply to all purchases with gift cards.
- Please allow 7 days for processing and delivery of gift card to eligible account.
Check your email for this targeted offer from Amazon where you will get a free $5 gift card just for downloading and signing into the Amazon App. How awesome is that?
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.