This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We’ve written about how Wow Air was bringing flights to the US and were going to be offering flights to London for $228 roundtrip, as well as how they were offering Boston-Iceland flights for $99 each-way.
A reader sends in the following deal to us about how she booked some cheap flights to Amsterdam in November.
Boston-Amsterdam for $431 round-trip on WOW Air:
If you’re looking to head to Europe this fall, I would take a look at these deals on WOW Air since$431 round-trip isn’t too bad of a find. Keep in mind there are other cities as well which you can search for on WOW Air’s site.
Have you ever flown WOW Air? Feel free to share your advice if you have!
WOW Air fare rules:
- Carry-on luggage: No bigger than 56x45x25 cm and up to 5 kg (11 lbs), included.
- Luggage allowance: According to standard price list.
- Seat reservation: According to standard price list.
- Charge applied for name changes.
- Charge, and fare difference where applicable, applied for changes to travel dates.
- Cancellations not refunded (different conditions apply for flights to/from the US).
- If you cancel your booking to/from the US (including flights via Iceland) within 24 hours of the original purchase, you will receive a full refund. This is only available for bookings made at least one week prior to travel.
- Optional cancellation protection can be purchased, which ensures a refund if a guest cancels a flight reservation due to unavoidable reasons. More on cancellation protection here.
- Fixed fee for infants (0-2 years). Infants have 5 kg (11 lbs) carry-on luggage allowance (max 56x45x25cm, including handles and wheels).
Hat Tip: Reader Chloe
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.