This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Looking to get away this weekend? Marriott is out with their eBreaks today where you can save 20% on select hotels this coming weekend. These prices are good for Thursday night check-in (requires a Friday night stay) and a Sunday night stay must include a Saturday night. Pick your spot in the US, Canada, Europe, the Caribbean or Latin America.
Marriott eBreak Weekends 20% Off
Marriott eBreaks are nice because in addition to the 20% off, they also offer cancellation until the day of check-in in case you need it. See the full list of hotels for this week here.
- Rates are per night. Thursday requires a Friday night stay. Sunday requires a Saturday night stay.
- Rates are valid for dates specified in email at advertised hotels only.
- eBreaks rates are exclusive to customers who subscribe to the eBreaks program. Therefore, these rates do not qualify for Marriott’s Look No further Best Rates Guarantee.
- A limited number of rooms are available and will be sold on a first-come, first served basis.
- Advance bookings are required and must be guaranteed with a credit card.
- Rates are offered Thursday through Sunday Some hotels only offer eBreaks rates Friday- Sunday. These hotels indicated with an asterisk ( * ) next to rates.
- Rates are standard room, per night and based on single are double occupancy.
- Rates are non-commissionable and not include taxes, fees, or other costs or gratuities.
- Rates cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and/ or discounts.
- Does not apply to groups of 10 or more rooms.
- Canadian cities are quoted in Canadian dollars and US cites are quoted in US dollars. All other destinations are quoted in currency listed.
- Rates are eligible for Marriott Rewards Points and miles credit.
If you are looking for a get away this weekend, check out these eBreaks. There are plenty of hotels to choose from and you will save 20%. Note that rates are valid for dates specified, at advertised hotels only. You can see the full list here.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.