This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I just love Uber; I find that it is a very convenient and easy way for me to get around town. I use Uber several times a week. A tap on my Uber app and I’m usually on my way in no time. Uber is also known to run pretty sweet promotions, like free Madden 16 and free rides in Rolls Royces.
How would you like to take a ride for free in a McLarenP1 Hybrid Supercar (base price: $1,150,000), Lexus CTh, Porsche Cayenne Biodiesel, Tesla Model S? If you are in NYC (59th St and below) 12pm-7pm through Friday, you might just get your chance! See ‘How It Works’ below.
Uber: Free Rides In $1 Million McLarenP1 (NYC)
To celebrate the groundbreaking new series Breakthrough, we’ve teamed up with National Geographic Channel to bring you FREE rides in the world’s most cutting-edge alternative energy vehicles.
Between Tuesday, October 27, and Friday, October 30, lucky riders can tap the app to request a ride in the most advanced vehicles, which include a McLarenP1 Hybrid Supercar, Lexus CTh, Porsche Cayenne Biodiesel, Tesla Model S, Hyundai Tucson Hydrogen Fuel Cell, and many more.
- This promotion is only valid on trips requested through the BREAKTHROUGH option on Tuesday, October 27 through Friday, October 30, between 12pm – 7pm within Manhattan (59th Street and below)
- Your trip fare will be absolutely free! (up to 30 minutes)
- Certain vehicles, such as the McLaren P1, may only provide seating for 1 passenger
- Please note that demand will be high and supply will be limited*
- *This offer is provided for a limited time on a first-come, first serve basis. Demand will be high and not all requests may be fulfilled.
If you haven’t tried Uber yet, what are you waiting for? Uber is a great service! You can get your first ride for free here (up to $15) when you sign up via my referral.
If you happen to score one of these sweet rides in NYC this week, please post us a comment or send us a picture! Good Luck!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.