This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Emirates is offering a great Black Friday deal for companion tickets to select destinations starting at only $1,099 for 2! Book your Black Friday companion fare by November 29, 2015 for travel from January 9 to May 6, 2016.
Emirates Black Friday Companion Sale
For a limited time, you can fly together to some of our incredible destinations with special fares starting at $1,099.
Travel the world with a friend by booking two round-trip tickets from any of our 10 US gateways to exotic destinations including Singapore, Johannesburg, Ho Chi Minh City.
Take off to Dubai and embark on a desert safari followed by an enchanted dinner under the Arabian stars. Or journey to Bangkok where you can dive into authentic Thai street cuisine, ancient temples and a world-famous party scene.
Your vacation begins the moment you step onboard with our signature inflight experience:
- Award-winning inflight entertainment, with over 2,000 channels of on-demand movies, music, games, TV shows as well as seatback SMS, email, satellite phone and an in-seat power source
- A new generation of comfort in Economy Class
- Lie-flat seats in Business Class
- Fresh, gourmet, locally sourced dining options
- Complimentary beverages including spirits, beers and specially paired wines
- Family comes first with our Young Flyers program
Get ready to say “Hello” to a world of adventure. Book your Black Friday companion fare by November 29, 2015 for travel from January 9 to May 6, 2016.
**Departure from JFK only
Check Emirates for their Black Friday sale. Book companion fare by November 29, 2015 for travel from January 9 to May 6, 2016.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.