This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
I love Amazon and especially love shopping with free money on Amazon! Check out this offer that I just received for a free and easy $5 gift card to Amazon. Hopefully, you can score this free money too!
Calling Amazon Prime members, here is a free and easy $5 gift card to Amazon! I received ‘A Gift for the Season,’ offering Amazon Prime members a $5 gift card just for signing into the Amazon App for the first time!
We want you to discover just how easy it is to shop anywhere, anytime with the Amazon Shopping App. We’re so sure you’ll love it, we’ll give you a $5 Amazon Gift Card just for signing in for the first time. See here.
Amazon Prime: Free, Easy $5 Gift Card (Targeted)
Here’s the Deal
- Download the Amazon App
- Sign in using your existing username and password
- That’s it! You should receive an email with the $5 promo code within 7 days
- Please note that the terms say, “Only individuals receiving this exclusive offer directly from Amazon are eligible.” Hence, the (targeted) part.
Terms and Conditions
- Only individuals receiving this exclusive offer directly from Amazon are eligible.
- Limit one gift card per eligible account.
- This gift card offer applies to first time sign-in for the Amazon App and Underground App only. Other Amazon apps including Kindle Reader, Amazon Local, Amazon Music and Amazon Instant Video are not eligible.
- Offer is valid from 11/10 – 11/19.
- Applicable shipping and handling charges will apply to all purchases with gift cards.
- Please allow 7 days for processing and email delivery of gift card.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.