This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
You can get a free $5 Amazon credit and double dip with your Amex Offer for You. Have you used your American Express Offers for You yet for Amazon? If not, check this out! You can score an additional $5 credit for reloading your Amazon gift card balance here with $100 or more. So, if you still have Amex Offers for You to use, you can load $100 and get the $5 credit (targeted) and you can get the $15 back on $60 purchase when you use your enrolled Amex card to pay. This offer appears to be targeted as you have to check on the link to see if you are eligible.
Free $5 Amazon Credit (Double Dip With Amex Offers For You)
Get a $5 credit for reloading your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance with $100 or more
Reload your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance with $100 or more, and get a $5 promotional credit toward your next purchase of eligible items on Amazon.com. Just reload $100 or more to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance by December 31st, 2015, and a $5 promotional credit will automatically be applied to your account after you place the qualifying reload order. An email notification will be sent to you to confirm the application of your Amazon.com promotion credit when the credit is applied to your account. You can scroll down this page to view the details on how to use the promotional credit and Terms and Conditions of this exclusive offer.
You can reload your Gift Card Balance with a credit, debit, or pre-paid card. Your Gift Card Balance can be used to shop among millions of items on Amazon.com and there is no expiration date or service fee. Learn more from Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
How to Use Your Promotional Code
- Add one or more eligible products sold by Amazon.com to your cart.
- The savings will be reflected on the final order checkout page if the items in your order are eligible for using the promotional credit.
- Complete your purchase no later than February 20, 2016, 11:59 PM (PT) and the promotional credit will automatically be applied to your order.
Terms & Conditions
In order to qualify for the offer, you must: (1) be the recipient of the corresponding offer on Amazon.com; and (2) reload your own Amazon.com Gift Card Balance with $100 or more using the Amazon.com account to which you are currently logged in by December 31st, 2015.
- This is a limited time offer.
- The offer only applies to reloads of your own Amazon.com Gift Card Balance.
- The amount you reload to your own Amazon.com Gift Card Balance must be $100 or more.
- For qualifying purchases, a promotional credit of $5 will be automatically applied to the account used to reload after the qualifying reload order has been placed.
- The promotional credit is only valid through and expires on February 20th, 2016, 11:59 PM (PT).
- Offer is limited one promotional credit per customer and account.
- This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- The promotional credit only applies to eligible products sold by Amazon.com Inc. or digital content sold by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. (other than limited digital content). Credits may not be used for the purchase of software subscriptions.
- The offer is good while supplies last.
- Savings from the Promo Code will be reflected on the final checkout page on qualifying orders.
- If products or content purchased with the promotional credit are returned (subject to applicable refund policies), the amount of the promotional credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
- The offer and the promotional credit are non-transferable and may not be resold.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
- The offer is void where prohibited.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
- Offer discount will be allocated proportionally among all promotional items in your order.
- The amount you reload to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance is not transferable, refundable or redeemable for cash, except as required by law.
- When you reload your balance, you are purchasing an Amazon.com Gift Card in the amount you selected that will be automatically added to your Gift Card Balance. Your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance does not expire and is subject to Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
- The amount you reload to your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance and the $5 promotional credit you receive for the qualifying reload cannot be used to buy Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- Additional restrictions apply, see www.amazon.com/promos for details.
Reload your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance with $100 or more, and get a $5 promotional credit toward your next purchase of eligible items on Amazon here. If you still have your American Express Offers for You available you can also get $15 statement credit back on your enrolled Amex card.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.