This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Check your American Express accounts today for some new Offers for You. Yesterday, I had one of two new shopping ones and this morning there is a really good one that nearly everyone would be interested in to save 10% off your cell phone bill. Be sure to check your Amex accounts and add these to your eligible Amex cards! Don’t forget about the Amex Offer for You that I posted earlier this week for Amazon.
Brand New Amex Offers For You!
- 10% back on your cell phone bill, expires 6/30/16.
- Major US carriers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon)
- Limit $30 in total credits.
- Hugo Boss, Spend $300, Get $60 back, expires 5/6/16.
- Jonathan Adler, Spend $250, Get $50 back, expires 5/23/16.
I save so much money with these Amex Offers for You! Check your accounts and post a comment if you have these offers or different ones!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- The Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.