This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Amex Offers for You are picking up a little more the last couple of days. I felt like it had been sort of a slow start to the new year with new and exciting Offers for You. There were 3 new offers on Monday and several more on Tuesday, be sure not to miss out on those here. Hopefully, this trend will continue because I sure love saving money with Amex Offers for You and I know you do too!
Another New Amex Offer For You Today!
Today, there is a big Offer for You for Qantas, be sure to check your Amex account and add this one to your account if you think that there is any chance of you booking a big trip with Qantas soon.
- Qantas, Spend $2000, get $400 back! expires 4/14/16. Tweet #AmexQantas
I save so much money with these Amex Offers for You! Check your accounts and post a comment if you have these offers or different ones!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.