This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Virgin America is out with a new promotion code where you can save up to 25% off select flights in Main Cabin to Hawaii and Mexico destinations for flights April 6-June 11, 2016. Select routes include SFO to Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, MX and Maui as well as, LAX to Honolulu.
Cruise to Hawaii or Mexico for a little fun in the sun with sweet low fares up to 25% off. Take off with movies, food, and happy hour on-demand. Restrictions apply*.
Virgin America Promo Code Up To 25% 2 Days Only!
- Check out Virgin America
- Use coupon VACAY25 for up to 25% Off published fares in Main Cabin to Hawaii and Mexico destinations.
- Select routes include SFO to Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, MX and Maui. LAX to Honolulu is also eligible.
- The eligible travel period is April 6-June 11, 2016.
- Promo code is valid for a 25% discount off the base fare on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Promo code is valid for a 15% discount off the base fare on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Blackout dates are 5/27/16 & 5/30/16.
Terms and Conditions
* This offer expires on March 29, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. PT. This offer is valid for nonstop or connecting travel for Hawaii and Mexico; offer is not valid on any multi-city itineraries. Travel must occur between April 6, 2016 and June 11, 2016. One time use promo code is valid in Main Cabin only. Promo code is valid for a 25% discount off the base fare on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Promo code is valid for a 15% discount off the base fare on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. Blackout dates are 5/27/16 & 5/30/16. Promo code applies to newly booked travel and may not be applied to prior bookings. Promo code discount will be deducted off of base fare. Base fares do not include Passenger Facility Charges of up to $9 each way, September 11th Security Fees of up to $5.60 per one way trip, where each one-way trip may include a connection or stopover between two domestic flights not exceeding 4 hours, and a Federal Segment Tax of $4.00 per domestic segment. A segment is a takeoff and landing. A stopover is a break in travel of more than 4 hours between 2 flights. For service to/from Mexico, base fares do not include the U.S. Immigration User Fee of $7, the U.S. APHIS fee of $3.96, the U.S. Customs processing fee of $5.50, a U.S. International Arrival/Departure Tax of $17.50 each way and additional taxes/fees of up to $70, including: Mexico International Departure Tax and Mexico Tourism Tax. Promo code may not be redeemed for cash. Promo code may only be used for bookings made on virginamerica.com and is only valid on itineraries of up to 2 guests. Offer is not transferable and cannot be combined with any other offers. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. If travel is changed or cancelled, promo code discount will become invalid. For travel solely between points in the Continental Western Region (LAS/LAX/PDX/PSP/PVR/SAN/SEA/SFO/SJD only),DAL-LAS, and DEN-SFO, changes or cancellations can be made for a $100 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. For all other itineraries, changes or cancellations can be made for a $150 fee per guest through all channels, plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Any remaining balance will be placed in a guest’s travel bank, good for travel on Virgin America for one year from date of issue. Promotion code is not eligible for Elevate points redemption bookings. Guests who no-show without a change or cancellation prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of this fare. In addition, any future flights booked in the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited. Tickets purchased from Virgin America through our reservation call center will cost an additional $20 per guest per itinerary. Any added cost associated with purchasing tickets from Virgin America through our reservation call center will be non-refundable. Fares will not be honored retroactively or in exchange for any wholly or partially used ticket. Fares, routes, fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. Virgin America will accept up to ten pieces of checked baggage, up to 50 pounds each, per ticketed guest traveling within the U.S. The fee for each piece of checked baggage up to 50 pounds in Main Cabin is $25. Additional fees apply to baggage exceeding these weight limitations, and other baggage restrictions may apply.
Use coupon VACAY25 for up to 25% Off published fares in Main Cabin to Hawaii and Mexico destinations on Virgin America. Post what deals you find.