This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Etihad is the newest Amex Membership Rewards airline transfer partner. Etihad Guest is effective immediately added as a transfer partner of American Express MR. You can now transfer MR points to Etihad at a 1:1 ratio, in 1k point increments. It’s always good to have more options to transfer MR points to.
Amex Adds Etihad As New Partner
Examples Of Cards That Earn Amex Membership Rewards Points:
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Blue for Business® Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Premier Rewards Gold Card From American Express
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- AMEX EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- AMEX EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
It’s always good to have more options to transfer MR points to. You can save a lot of miles on flights within the US, to/from Europe and Asia on Etihad’s partner American. If you’re looking to fly on Etihad this may be a great option for you to transfer Amex points to Etihad Guest.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.