This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There have been quite a few new Amex Offers for You out over the past few days. Via Slickdeals, there appears to be a decent offer for 10% back on gas at Chevron or Texaco. Be sure to check all your eligible Amex cards to see if you have the Offer and add this to your card so that you can score the 10% discount on gas up to $25 off.
New Gas Amex Offer For You!
- Use enrolled card at Chevron or Texaco and get 10% off
- Max $25 off (on $250 in gas purchases)
- Expires: June 30, 2016
I save so much money with these Amex Offers for You! Check your accounts and post a comment if you have this offer or different ones!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.