This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Amex Offers for You is out with a few more new Offers this morning in my account. Some are decent, so be sure to check your account to see if you also have these new Offers for You or different ones and add them to your eligible Amex cards if you think that you can use them. There have been a bunch of new Offers lately, you can see some more here and here.
More New Amex Offers For You!
- Jet.com, Spewnd $50, Get $10 back, expires 6/30/16.
- Samsonite, Spend $150, Get $30 back, expires 6/30/16.
- GNC.com, Spend $75, get $15 back, expires 6/30/16.
- Bumble and bumble, Spend $75, Get $20 back, expires 7/9/16.
These are the ones that I had. I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Be sure to check our Amex accounts and see what new Offers you have and please post a comment if you have something different!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.