This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Etihad Airways are offering American Express Cardmembers a discount of up to 10% on selected flights in First, Business and Economy Class, excluding taxes when you book and travel by 31 December 2016 and pay with your American Express Card.
Etihad Airways 10% Off Promo With Amex
Special offer for American Express® Cardmembers
Offer extended, up to 10% off selected Etihad flights for American Express Cardmembers until 31 December 2016. Etihad Airways are offering American Express Cardmembers a discount of up to 10% on selected flights in First, Business and Economy Class, excluding taxes. Book and travel by 31 December 2016 and pay with your American Express Card to receive the discount.
Etihad Airways continues to reimagine flying. Our pioneering spirit and traditions of hospitality, drawn from our home in Abu Dhabi, means that we are committed to making sure that every time guests fly with us, their journey is truly remarkable.
Experience fine cuisine and on-demand entertainment in Economy Class, stretch out on your luxurious flat bed in Business Class or relax in your very own private suite in First Class.
Enter the first 4 digits of your American Express Card in the below box to log in to the booking website.
You can transfer American Express Membership Rewards® points to Etihad Guest Miles and spend them on flights, upgrades and items from Reward Shop.
* World Travel Awards winner 2015
Terms and conditions
- Offer is only valid on One-way & Return trip fares. The discount would not apply on Multicity destinations/Stopovers.
- American Express Cardmembers can receive up to 10% off when booking a flight with Etihad Airways.
- Cardmembers must book and travel by 31 December 2016.
- Payment must be made with an American Express Card and bookings must be made on etihad.com/amexoffer.
- Flights and fare types are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- The discount only applies to flights that are sold by Etihad Airways and operated by Etihad Airways or our codeshare partners.
- Flights eligible for the discount are clearly signalled by a yellow star next to them. Please ensure only flights eligible for the discount are selected when booking.
- The discount only applies to the base fare and not on taxes or additional charges.
- The discount is valid on all Economy Saver, Economy Value, Economy Freedom, Business Saver, Business Value, Business Freedom and First Freedom, excluding child or infant fares.
- From time to time, Economy Class fares categorised as Breaking Deals may be available for sale. – Discount will not apply to these Breaking Deal fares, but they will be bookable through etihad.com/amexoffer.
- Changes and cancellations are subject to charges and fees as per published fare rules.
- All changes must be made with Etihad Airways via etihad.com or Etihad Airways call centres.
- Etihad Airways are the promoter and solely responsible for the fulfilment of the offer.
If you are not an American Express cardholder yet, consider the following offers:
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton HHonors(TM) Card from American Express
When you use your American Express Card, you can get a discount of up to 10% on selected flights in First, Business and Economy Class, excluding taxes when you book and travel by 31 December 2016 on Etihad Airways.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.