This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There are several new Amex Offers for You available again today so be sure to check your accounts to see if you have these Offers for You and add them to your eligible Amex cards if you think that you can use them! I love the Amex Offers for You concept and use these offers all the time to save money on purchases that I would have made anyway. There have been some new ones lately, if you missed them you can read more here, Easy 1,500 Bonus Membership Rewards Points New Amex Offer and New Amex Offer For You Free $10 Per Card and New AMEX Offers For You!
More New Amex Offers For You!
- GoDaddy, Spend $50, Get $20 back, expires 12/15/16.
- UPS My Choice, Spend $40+, Get 20% back, expires 8/31/16.
- Google Express, Spend $30, Get $15 back, expires 7/31/16.
I love Amex Offers for You and save so much money! Be sure to check our Amex accounts and see what new Offers you have and please post a comment if you have something different!
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the targeted Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.