This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
American Airlines AAdvantage Members can earn 25,000 bonus miles when activating a new Sprint account, which is a pretty generous offer when it comes to cell service plans. This offer is valid through December 31, 2016.
Existing customers can earn up to 5,000 AAdvantage miles a year, so be sure to check out this offer and take part!
How it Works:
20,000 AAdvantage® miles (New Customer Offer Terms):
- New Sprint account must register within 30 days of new-line activation.
- Adding or transferring a new line of service to an existing Sprint account does not make the account eligible for 20,000 miles award. Existing Sprint accounts are only eligible for the Loyalty miles offer.
- 20,000 miles are deposited in one award.
- Only one 20,000 miles award per AAdvantage® member.
- Only one 20,000 miles award per new Sprint account.
- New Sprint accounts qualifying for 20,000 miles offer can also earn monthly Loyalty miles as long as they participate in the offer and remain active and in good standing.
Up to 5,000 AAdvantage® miles Loyalty Offer Terms:
- If an existing Sprint customer chooses to participate in the offer and they currently participate in the Sprint Discount Program, the SDP discount will be removed.
- Loyalty miles earned are awarded monthly. An award of 417 miles per month can be earned for a total of up to 5,004 miles after 12 months when the account remains active and in good standing.
AAdvantage® Offers: Ends 12/31/16. Members can earn one 20,000 miles award with a new Sprint acct with 1 new phone-line activ. when line remains active for 30 days. New and existing accts can earn mo. loyalty miles up to 5,000 miles per acct./yr. when acct. is in good standing each mo. Bonus Miles: Admiral Club® members can earn one 1,000 miles award with a new Sprint acct with 1 new phone-line activ. when line remains active for 30 days. Miles: All miles are awarded at acct level. Miles cannot be divided between accts or lines. Acct. holder name and member number must match. Allow 8-10 wks for miles to be deposited to your AAdvantage® acct. Exclusions:Excludes SDP and CL accounts, activations at other retailers, upgrades, replacements and new line activations from Sprint entities or providers associated with Sprint (i.e. Virgin Mobile USA, Boost Mobile, Sprint Prepaid and Assurance). May not be combinable with other offers. Offer, terms, restrictions, and options subject to change and may be modified, discontinued, or terminated at any time without notice. AAdvantage® Program: American Airlines reserves the right to change the AAdvantage® program and its terms and conditions at any time without notice, and to end the AAdvantage® program with 6 months’ notice. Any such changes may affect your ability to use the awards or mileage credits that you have accumulated. Unless specified, AAdvantage® miles earned through this promotion/offer do not count toward elite-status qualification or AAdvantage Million Miler℠ status. American Airlines is not responsible for products or services offered by other participating companies. For complete details about the AAdvantage® program, visit aa.com/aadvantageOther Terms: Offers/ coverage not avail. everywhere or for all phones/networks. Restrictions apply. See sprint.com/aadvantage for details.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.