This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve card came out this summer, and as a loyal Chase cardmember with my go to card being the Chase Sapphire Preferred, I was eager to get this card and I’m sure glad I did. The biggest draw was the lucrative 100,000 signup bonus, which is going to be going down to only 50,000 bonus miles, so I’d urge to sign up for this card if you’re thinking about getting it!
If you travel regularly, or even just enjoy premium benefits while traveling, you may be interested in the Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card. The $450 annual fee may sound excessive, but just wait until you hear about some of the incredible perks. Here are a few of my favorites:
- $300/year travel credit – You will be reimbursed for parking, baggage fees, and even Uber rides. Once the charge is posted to your account Chase will automatically credit you back for the amount of the travel charge. This is definitely one of my favorite perks.
- Sign up bonus – If you spend $4,000 in the first 3 months, you’ll earn 100,000 points (worth an estimated $2,100). However, this offer is going to be going down to 50,000 points shortly!
- Priority Pass Lounge Access – Simply sign up for Priority Pass with your Chase Sapphire Reserve card and enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges across the country. Post: Chase Sapphire Reserve 100K Offer Benefits: Complimentary Priority Pass.
You can see all the Banks that we have offer for here. To see all offers you can click on the “Other Points & Travel Credit Cards” tab under ‘Rewards Cards.’ Then just click on the link that says “Click Here for card offers by issuing Bank” and scroll down to view all card offers from the bank that you are interested in. With the 100K bonus points, you can use those points for $1,500 in free travel or you can transfer them into airline miles or hotel points potentially for more.
There are many more perks associated with this credit card including no foreign transaction fees and 3x points on any travel purchases. The perks of this card are well worth the fee for those who love to travel!
- 100K Chase Sapphire Reserve Maximizing Annual Travel Credit
- Read about the Chase Sapphire Reserve 100K Offer: Travel Protections here
What’s your favorite perk of the Chase Sapphire Reserve? Feel free to share below!