This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Express has increased their offers on both the SPG personal and business cards, offering 35,000 SPG points for each card after meeting the minimum spending. Now’s your chance to rack up the SPG points with these two cards.
- Increased Sign-Up Bonuses on SPG American Express Cards
- Delta Launches Main Cabin Meals on Transcon Flights and More
- Delta’s Latest Sky Club Enhancement Regarding Entrance
- Southwest Airlines Adds Sparkling Wine Onboard Flights
- Delta Medallion Choice Benefit 2017 Selection
- American Airlines CRJ-700 Strikes Deer in Charlotte
- United Discounted Awards To Mexico
Delta Air Lines is launching complimentary meals in the Main Cabin on several long-haul domestic routes including New York (JFK)-Los Angeles and San Francisco, as well as select flights from Seattle, Boston, New York (JFK) and Washington DC (DCA).
- Deal: $200 in Gift Cards with Upside Travel Booking
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards to Los Angeles
- 3,000 Free Miles When Enroll Ethiopian Airlines Loyalty Program
- New 20K MR Points Amex Offer For You
- Did You Wait Til The Last Minute For Valentine’s Gifts?
- Airbnb Possible Triple Dip Delta
- Deal Alert: Score Cheap $39 Fares for Spring Break
- IHG 100% Bonus Points
- Cheap Flights To Europe And Iceland
- Hot Deal Best Buy $25 Off With Visa Checkout
- Save Starwood Hot Escapes Up To 47% Off Savannah, Bali, Ft Lauderdale
- Deal: Fly to Zurich on American or Delta for $450
Score a $200 gift card with every travel package booking through Upside Travel when you book by 2/28/17. With this great launch offer, you may be able to break even on your package, so be sure to have a look!
Drink of the Week:
Purista Margarita on the Rocks from Gracias Madre
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!