This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Yesterday, February 9, 2017, Etihad Airways launched ‘Runway to Runway’ which is a new member club. This new loyalty program is “offering benefits tailored to the needs of the international fashion community.” To enroll in Runway to Runway, see the details here, Etihad Airways.
Etihad Launches New Loyalty Member Club
All members receive special airfares and promotional offers, including Abu Dhabi stopover packages.
Additional benefits correspond to the member’s Etihad Guest Tier level*:
- Gold status membership will be by invitation only, comprising select members of the international fashion community including editors, designers, models, photographers, stylists, bloggers, executives and other fashion devotees
- Gold status members receive:
○ Lounge access for member plus a guest, additional 20kg excess baggage, and priority boarding and check-in.
○ Eligibility for complimentary upgrades and onboard Wi-Fi.
- Members of the fashion industry can apply for silver status via Etihad.com/fashion
- Silver status members receive:
○ Lounge access and additional 10kg excess baggage.
- Open to all fashion enthusiasts, Guest status members will receive fashion news, exclusive access to partner promotions, and be eligible for invitations to special fashion events including fashion weeks in New York, London, Milan, Mumbai and Sydney.
Who is eligible?
Runway to Runway is free to join. Silver membership will be via application. Gold status offered by invitation to select members of the international fashion community, including editors, designers, models, photographers, stylists, bloggers, executives, and other fashion devotees.
With Silver status you get lounge access which is pretty good. If you fly Etihad Airways, I would definitely take a look at this offer which is free to join.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.