This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
There has been a lot of recent news around Hilton this past week or so. Including Hilton Diamond Status Match Live, Hilton Hotels Announces Newest Brand and Major Changes to Hilton HHonors Program Including New Perks. As a reminder, Hilton’s newest promotion, 2K Every Day is now open for registration so be sure to register for this promotion here.
Register Now For Hilton 2K Every Day
As previously posted…Hilton Honors has shared details of their newest promotion, 2K Every Day, which launches on February 1, 2017 and will run through April 30, 2017 where Hilton HHonors can earn 2,000 bonus points on every night of every stay.
Coming off the heels of our popular promotions from last year, wanted to update you all with the latest Hilton HHonors promotion, which will launch February 1, 2017. You can find promotion details below:
- Earn 2,000 Points on every stay, every day at over 4,700 hotels worldwide
- Stay dates February 1 – April 30, 2017
- Registration page coming soon…I’ll post it as soon as it’s up and running
- No minimum stay requirements, no maximum on how much you can earn
- Here’s an example of potential earn for a typical two-night stay: 3,000 Base Points + 1,500 Points & Points Bonus + 4,000 2K Every Day Bonus = 8,500 Points. (33% more Points than you would earn under the Double Points offers we ran last year)
Be sure to register for this promotion especially if you have some upcoming stays at Hilton.
If you’re looking to earn even more Hilton HHonors points, consider the Hilton Honors(TM) Card from American Express.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.