This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
On a recent trip to Las Vegas, I decided to stay at the Bellagio Las Vegas, as I’ve never stayed here before and was able to find a decent price for this mid-week trip.
This property is part of the Fine Hotels and Resorts program for those holding the American Express Platinum Card or the The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN.
Benefits of booking with Fine Hotels and Resorts include:
- Noon check-in, when available
- Room upgrade upon arrival, when available.
- Daily breakfast for two people: $30 per person, per day valid at Cafe Bellagio, The Buffet, Pool Cafe, Palio, or Cafe Gelato
- In-room Wi-Fi ($5 resort fee credit)
- Guaranteed 4:00pm late check-out
- Additional special amenity: $100 property credit to be used during your stay. Valid for Spa or Salon services or for Dining at The Buffet, Cafe Bellagio, FIX, Harvest, LAGO, Lily Bar & Lounge, Jasmine, Michael Mina, Petrossian Bar.
As I arrived early, there weren’t any upgrades available, however I was assigned a Resort View King which had a decent view of the pool and grounds.
Resort King guest room
Resort King guest room
Bathroom with a separate shower and tub
View from Resort King room overlooking the pool
In addition to the nightly resort fee, the hotel charges a $40 spa facility fee to use the steam room, sauna, and hot tubs.
View from the Spa Patio area
Overlooking the lobby grounds
Head straight through the casino to the guest elevators
I was impressed with this property and the level of detail throughout the grounds. Booking through American Express Fine Hotels and Resorts was a great choice, since its adds a bunch of value for my stay.
If you hold either the Platinum Card® from American Express and The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN, be sure to take advantage of this great property.
However, similar to most Vegas hotels, they do tack on a hefty $35 plus tax resort fee coming to almost $40 per night which basically just includes internet and access to the fitness center. Fine Hotels and Resorts guests are given a meager $5 credit of this for Wi-Fi.
Have you stayed at the Bellagio Las Vegas before? Feel free to share your thoughts below!