This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
There is a new Amex Offer for You available where if you were targeted, you can save on your upcoming Delta Airlines purchases. I was not targeted for this one, but as MilestoMemories points out if you were targeted for this it may be on your Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express or your Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express. Be sure to save this one to your eligible card/s if you were targeted for it!
New Delta Offer For You Check Your Amex Account!
- Get a 1X $100 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $500+ with Delta Air Lines by 5/17/2017. Flight must originate in the US/US Territory. Purchase must be in USD.
Post a comment if you were lucky enough to be able to add this Offer for You to your Amex card/s.
How To Get These Amex Offers For You
If you are new to American Express Offers for You or don’t have an American Express card yet, start here. You must have an eligible American Express Card and then add the Offers For You to your registered card to get the statement credit.
- The Platinum Card® from American Express
- Premier Rewards Gold Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express
- Amex EveryDay® Preferred Credit Card from American Express
- Business Green Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Business Credit Card from American Express
- The Business Gold Rewards Card from American Express OPEN
- The Business Platinum Card® from American Express OPEN
- Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express
- Delta Reserve Credit Card from American Express
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
- Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.