This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Southwest Airlines has removed the two-hour time restriction for Same-Day Standby meaning A-List and A-List Preferred Members may request to fly standby on the same day as their originally scheduled flight with no added fees.
- Big Change To Amex Centurion Lounges
- JetBlue Fighting for Better Gates at Atlanta’s Hartsfield Jackson
- Southwest Airlines Launches New Same-Day Standby
- Both SPG And Marriott Enthusiasts Should Apply For SPG Amex Card
- Can’t Login To Your World of Hyatt Account?
- SPG Platinum vs. Hyatt Globalist Status Comparison
- TSA Pat-Downs Going To Become Even More Invasive
- Why Do Airport Lounges Require Boarding Passes?
Hyatt has officially launched their new World of Hyatt program, which offers several new benefits so here’s a look at how the benefits compare between Hyatt Globalist vs. SPG Platinum status.
- Amazon Restaurants Delivery $10 Off First Order
- How to Earn 1,000 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
- Save Up To 35% Starwood Properties Tons To Choose From!
- New Restaurant Amex Offer For You!
- Deal Alert Fares From $39 Into Fall
- Book These Marriott And Starwood Properties Now!
- American Express 5k Bonus Points On SPG Card (targeted)
- Marriott Travel For Life Win 3.75 Million Points!
Find out more about Delta’s Mai Tai’s which are served up in Delta First Class Los Angeles-Hawaii (HNL), which is an upgrade eligible route for Delta Medallions as well.
- Priority Pass Lounge Review: KAL Lounge at LAX
- Flight Review: Delta First Class Los Angeles-Hawaii (HNL)
- Priority Pass Lounge Review: Alaska Lounge LAX Airport
- Flight Review: Delta One Business Class Breakfast JFK-LAX
Drink of the Week:
- Can of Heineken
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.