This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
We’ve all heard of paid-time off, and even some companies offered a paid lunch break, but the latest idea from Sweden is sure to become a controversial one. Find out more about this hour long paid break each week to have sex.
- How Delta Plans To Fly Quieter Planes to NYC LaGuardia
- New Benefits for Amex Platinum Cardholders; Higher Fee
- Why I Switched to the Amex Business Platinum Card
- United Airlines Launches Several New Routes Domestically and International
- Sweden Proposing Weekly Paid “Sex Hour” For Employees
There are some big changes coming to the The Platinum Card from American Express including a $200 annual Uber credit, 5x points on hotels, and a new metal card!
- Starwood Points 30% Off
- Amazon $25 Off $50 When Use Just 1 MR Point!
- Promo: Earn Double Elite Qualifying Miles On This Airline
- JetBlue 6k Bonus Opportunity On New Route
- Free 5,000 JetBlue Points When Join & Fly
- Save Up To 40% SPG Hot Escapes St Regis Aspen!
- Deal Alert $30 Off Any Hotel Booking, Act Now
- Deal Alert: Score Cheap Flights to Paris Under $400
- Great Deal New Amex Offer For You Today!
- Bunch New Amex Offers For You
- Earn 500 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles Per Night
JetBlue is offering a great deal if you have not signed up for their loyalty program yet, where you can earn a bonus 5,000 points when you join, book and fly by 4/16/17.
Drink of the Week:
Delta Pre-departure Mai Tai
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.