This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
One of my favorite cards when it comes to benefits is The Platinum Card® from American Express and American Express just launched even more benefits to this card this month, including $200 in Uber credits annually, just for having this card.
How to Earn $200 in Uber Credits Annually:
Enjoy Uber Rides with Platinum. You’ll receive $15 in Uber credits for U.S. rides every month plus a $20 bonus in December, delivered through an exclusive Uber app experience. That’s up to $200 for Uber rides annually.1
You’ll also become an Uber VIP, where available, without meeting minimum ride requirements and be matched with top-rated drivers, so that even a 5-minute trip can be a 5-star experience. Just add your Platinum Card to your Uber account and start taking rides.
- Earn 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $5,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
- New! Up to $200 Uber Savings Annually.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights booked directly with airlines or with American Express Travel.
- 5X Membership Rewards® points on eligible hotels booked on amextravel.com.
- As a Platinum Card Member, you can enjoy access to the Global Lounge Collection, the only credit card airport lounge access program that includes proprietary lounge locations around the world.
- Receive complimentary benefits with an average total value of $550 with Fine Hotels & Resorts. Learn More. Terms Apply.
- $200 Airline Fee Credit, up to $200 a year in baggage fees and more at one airline. Terms Apply.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
As you can see this, American Express has added $200 in Uber credits to the Platinum Card from American Express, making this a great valued-added benefit to the card and one that cardholders should definitely take advantage of.
If you’re new to Uber, Uber offers several types of ride options including UberPool, where you share with other people, with prices as low as $3, UberX is their affordable option, and UberBlack is for those looking for a more upscale car. Regardless of what type of Uber ride you’re looking to take, you can use the $200 in Uber credits for it.
Share your thoughts below on the new $200 in Uber credits perk for cardholders of the Platinum Card.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.