This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
A recent oversold Delta flight meant an extra 35 minutes in the Delta Sky Club in addition to scoring a $800 American Express gift card. See how you can score a great reward the next time your flight is oversold.
- How I Scored a $800 Amex Gift Card for Oversold Delta Flight
- More Positive Changes to Delta Medallion Upgrade Policy
- 15 New Lounges Join Priority Pass Including The Club MCO
- United Status Match More Than Once in Five Years?
- Uber Flat Fare Packages Are Back – Lock In Low Fares For Month!
- Fake Delta Pilot Smuggles Cocaine at New York’s JFK
- Delta’s Latest Enhancement to Medallion Upgrade Policy
- American Airlines Ends New York (JFK) to San Juan Service
- $200 in Uber Credits Annually with Amex Platinum Card
American Airlines offers discounted mileage awards to eligible AAdvantage credit cardholders, where you can save up to 7,500 miles off your ticket. Find out how to get your next discounted award.
- American Airlines Reduced Mileage Awards
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Starpoints With $10K Spend (Targeted)
- 5k Miles Per Hertz Rental Promo
- Save Up To 35% SPG Hot Escapes Spain, San Fran And More
- Amazon $15 Off $40 With Prime Student Trial
- Free Chipotle Chips & Guac And BOGO QDOBA
- New Amex Offer For You Travel $100 Back!
A great deal for SPG members is the Sheraton Puerto Rico Hotel and Casino, located in San Juan, Puerto Rico. This property is a Category 3 hotel meaning you can stay for just 7,000 Starpoints per night.
Drink of the Week:
- Woodford Reserve on the rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.