This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Score 60,000 bonus points with the new American Express Platinum card, as well as a bunch of valued adde new perks including $200 in Uber credits.
- 60,000 Points Offer Amex Platinum Card
- Is There a Shortage of Amex Platinum Metal Cards?
- 35k Sign Up Bonus Amex Starwood Card/s Last Call!
- 80k Hilton Honors Card From Amex Limited Time Offer!
- How Uber is Transforming the Hospitality Industry
- Why Phoenix Sky Harbor May See International Expansion
- Milk Bar Cookies To Be Served Up in JetBlue Mint
- United Denies Boarding To 10 Year Old Girl in Leggings
- Charged for Minibar Items You Didn’t Consume?
- New Hilton American Express 100K Limited Time Offer
American Airlines has announced their latest Buy Miles promotion, which is running now through April 13, 2017, where you can earn up to 115,000 bonus American Airlines AAdvantage miles.
- Earn 30,000 Bonus American AAdvantage Miles to Asia
- Earn 1,000 Bonus Delta SkyMiles Per New Partner
- Save Up To 47% Starwood Hot Escapes
- World of Hyatt Global Promotion: Earn Double Points
- Discounted Gift Cards Southwest, Uber, Airbnb And More!
- Iberia 25% Off On All Awards!
- Score Discounted Gift Cards Uber, Airbnb And More!
- New Amex Offers For You!
- Earn 115,000 Bonus American Airlines AAdvantage Miles
United’s PS service from Newark to San Francisco or Los Angeles is it’s flagship Transcontinental route, with an emphasis on the premium traveler with United Club Lounge access, fully flat beds in United Business, multiple course meals, and more.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.