This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week: EXPIRED
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
- LAX Terminal Moves Start Tonight for 21 Airlines
- American Airlines Passenger Calls Racism for Downgrade to Coach
- United Flight Attendant Forces Passenger To Pee In Cup!
- New Video: Fight Breaks Out on Southwest Airlines Flight
- Brawl Erupts after Spirit Airlines Cancelled Flights in FLL
- Breaking: Has CVS Stopped Selling PayPal Cards?
- Passenger Sues Airline Over Obese Seatmates
- Discounted Delta SkyMiles Awards to the Caribbean and Florida
- New American Admirals Clubs in Orlando (MCO) and Houston (IAH)
- United Airlines Expanding Service at San Francisco
- Pilot Naps In Business Class Leaving Trainee To Fly Plane
- What To Do If Your Flight is Oversold
- American Airlines Sued By Passenger for Obese Seatmates
- Grand Hyatt Baha Mar Now Officially Open
- United Airlines Send Paris Bound Passenger To San Francisco
In the latest bad press for United Airlines, a passenger claims that a flight attendant forced her to pee in a cup rather then allow her to go to the restroom on her United flight.
- Deal Alert Fairmont Hotels 15% Bonus On Gift Cards!
- Get $50 Gift Card When Stay 2x Choice Hotels
- Marriott & Starwood Up To 30% Off Sale
- Deal Alert Fairmont Hotels 15% Bonus On Gift Cards
- Tons Discounted Gift Card Deals
- Save Up To 47% Starwood Hot Escapes
- Have You Maxed Out Your Boxed.com Offer For You Yet?
- 15% Cash Back Ebates Week
- 30 Miles Per $1 Mother’s Day Flowers Triple Dip
- Great Deal 7,500 Hilton Bonus Points Pay With This Card
This weekend things are heating up at Los Angeles International Airport where 21 Airlines Will Moving Terminals at LAX, with Delta Air Lines being the largest moving to Terminal 2 and 3.
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.