This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We are grateful if you use our links; thank you for your support!
Now through May 31, American Express has a limited time increased offers on the Hilton Honors™ Card from American Express where you can earn 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months. When it comes to sign-up bonus for this card this is a great offer, so if you’ve been thinking of getting the card, now’s the time.
You enjoy complimentary Hilton HHonors Silver status with the card. However, if you spend $20,000 a year on the card you’ll earn Hilton Gold Status just for having the card, which offers a ton of perks including breakfast, lounge access, room upgrades, complimentary internet, and late check-outs.
If you stay with Hilton a lot, you’ll want this card since you earn 7X points at Hilton properties, meaning your points will really start to rack up.
When it comes to redeeming Hilton points, they have several categories, ranging from 5,000 points to 95,000 points per night. If you were to redeem at the lowest category, that means you’d have 16 free nights to use, however redeeming at top-tier, would give you 1 night, though you could still save quite a bit.
- Limited Time Offer: Earn 80,000 Hilton Honors™ Bonus Points after you spend $2,000 in purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 05/31/2017.
- Earn 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases charged on your Card directly with a participating hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio.
- Earn 5X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for each dollar of eligible purchases on your Card at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations.
- Earn 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points for all other eligible purchases on your Card. Terms and limitations apply.
- Enjoy complimentary Silver status with your Hilton Honors™ Card.
- Spend $20,000 on eligible purchases on your Card in a calendar year and you can earn Hilton Honors Gold status through the end of the next calendar year.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
If you’re looking to stack this card without great offer then consider the Hilton Honors™ Surpass® Card from American Express, where you can earn 100,000 Hilton Honors bonus points after spend $3,000 within the first 3 months.
Feel free to comment below with any comments or questions about the Hilton Honors Card.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.