This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Amazon offers these deals from time to time. I had this one pop up for me this morning. With this offer, you can get $10 off at Amazon by changing your 1-click default payment method to an eligible Citi credit card. Offer available only to customers who were served an advertisement promoting the offer. You can check to see if you are eligible for this offer here, Amazon.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This promotional offer applies to the purchase of eligible items made with an eligible Citi credit card. The $10 credit may be redeemed on the purchase of physical products sold and shipped by Amazon.com and excludes gift cards, Kindle eBooks, instant videos, MP3s, and all other digital content and downloads.
- Offer available only to customers who were served an advertisement promoting the offer. To claim the offer, customer must first click through the ad and then complete the additional actions described. Eligible cards are only consumer branded Citi credit cards, except Costco Citi credit cards.
- An Amazon.com account with a valid Citi credit card is required to claim and redeem this credit. If, for any reason, your Citi credit card is inactive, denied, or ineligible, you will not be eligible to claim or redeem this credit. You are responsible for the final purchase price after the credit is applied, plus applicable taxes and shipping charges.
- This promotional offer is valid for a limited time only. Offer limited to one per customer and account. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, the offer will be invalid, and the credit will not apply. This offer may not be resold, is nontransferable, not redeemable for cash, and is void where prohibited by law and in case of fraud. This offer may not be combined with other offers.
- Credit must be redeemed by 11:59 p.m. PT on July 15, 2017. Unredeemed credit will expire after that time. If any of the products purchased with the credit are returned, your refund will equal the amount you paid for the product, subject to applicable refund policies. Credit redeemed on a Kindle or Fire device will be applied to the Amazon.com account registered to the device.
- American Airlines, AAdvantage and the Flight Symbol logo are marks of American Airlines, Inc.
If you are targeted for this offer, it is nice to get free money to spend at Amazon. Happy Shopping!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.