This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
We started this blog back in 2009. The idea came on a hike in St. John to some hidden beaches and since then, we have written over 7,000 posts and have connected with thousands of avid travelers like ourselves on Twitter and Facebook. We love it! This has expired.
This summer, we want to give back to all our awesome readers with our “Get excited for summer travel” contest!
We Are Giving Away 100 Delta Drink Coupons!
Total 100 free Delta Drink coupons which can be exchanged for your choice of ONE of the following:
- Wine Split
Coupons are valid through December 31, 2017.
- We will chose 10 winners per week at random.
- Each winner will receive 2 free drink tickets!
- We will run our “Get excited for summer travel” contest for the next 5 weeks until we give out all 100 drink coupons to our readers.
How To Enter
1.) Each week, we will give you a post to comment on or to re-tweet which will earn you an entry.
2.) You can also earn 1 bonus entry for each additional of the following that you complete (but, you have to do at least #1 for the rest of your bonus entries to count.) Enter away because you can win more then once!
*Bonus Entries will carryover throughout the 5 week contest (but, make sure that you do #1 each week for them to count.)
- Follow us on Twitter: The Weekly Flyer @weeklyflyer
- If you already follow us on Twitter, you can re-tweet this contest post.
- Like us on Facebook: Points, Miles & Martinis Facebook Page
- Sign up for our RSS Feed: Get 1 Email each day from Points, Miles & Martinis
Good Luck winning your share of 100 Delta Drink coupons! Fun!
*Winners will be contacted to provide a mailing address where we will mail your drink tickets to.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.