This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
If you’re looking to earn free airline miles and free hotel nights for your next trip, check out out our Favorite Airline and Hotel Credit Cards. Some current offers include 60,000 American Airlines AAdvantage Miles as well as 2 free nights at any Hyatt hotel in the world.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
American Airlines plans to expand their Premium Economy product to their Boeing 777-200s starting this summer, as it’s currently only offered on a select B787-900 aircraft. Once completed, American will offer Premium Economy on nearly 20 international routes.
- Delta One Transcontinental Business Class for 45,000 SkyMiles Each-Way
- How a Coach Passenger Tried to Steal my Seat!
- When Is The Best Time to Board when Flying in a Premium Cabin?
- United Airlines Drops Wheelchair Passenger, Faces Lawsuit
- Emotional Support Dog Attacks Delta Passenger Onboard
- One in 10 Passengers Have Had Sex at an Airport
- American Express Membership Rewards 25% Transfer Bonus To Hawaiian Airlines
- Can You Give Your First Class Seat to Another Passenger?
- American Airlines Flight Attendant Arrested After Restroom Video Recordings
- American Airlines Expands Premium Economy to Boeing 777-200s
- Will JetBlue Airways Start Transatlantic Flying?
- What To Get Traveling Dad For Fathers Day
Find out How a Coach Passenger Tried to Steal my Seat on a recent Delta and how the passenger had no shame and started to argue with me!
- Score Unlimited Free Uber Rides This Month (Targeted)
- Deal Alert: Cheap Flights to Europe Under $400
- Earn Up To 25,000 American Airlines AAdvantage® Miles New Sprint Customers
- United Bonus Up To 1,500 Miles
- Marriott 10,000 Bonus Points Per Stay
- New Amazon Amex Offer For You!
- Deal Alert Fares From Only $49
- Virgin Atlantic Status Match
- Save At Starwood Hotels Up To 47%
- Amazon Discounted Gift Card Deals
- Wyndham Status Match
- Alaska Double Miles Promotion
- AAdvantage Mystery Bonus Event
On a recent trip from Los Angeles to New York (JFK), we explore Delta One Business Class onboard one of Delta’s 757-200ER aircraft with 16 seats upfront. Check out the Flight Review: Delta One Business Class LAX-JFK.
- Flight Review: Delta One Business Class LAX-JFK
- Lounge Review: Delta Sky Club LAX Terminal 2
- Fun Kids Activities On Hilton Head
Drink of the Week:
- Pre-departure champagne in Delta One
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.