This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Martini Review of the Week:
It’s Saturday and it’s time for the Martini Review of the Week. Take a look at this week’s top news, deals, and reviews below.
Delta and American Express have some great offers this month on their co-branded cards, with sign-up bonuses of 60,000 SkyMiles as well as 70,000 SkyMiles for a total of 130,000 bonus Delta SkyMiles with these two cards.
- Amazing 70,000 and 60,000 Delta SkyMiles Sign-Up Bonuses
- United Airlines Enhances Transcontinental Flights
- Find Out If Your Hotel has Bed Bugs
- Virgin Atlantic Clubhouse Access for Platinum and Diamond Medallions
- Video: Man Forced Off Delta Flight By Officers
- Why Delta Wouldn’t Release a German Shepherd in Guatemala for 33 Hours
- Transferring Chase Ultimate Rewards Between Accounts Online
United Airlines announced they will be enhancing their transcontinental service which operates between Newark to Los Angeles and San Francisco for customers in both business class and in Economy Plus.
- Save 35% On SPG Starpoints
- Earn 10K Bonus Starpoints (targeted)
- Deal Alert Flights From $42 International And Nationwide
- Booking.com $40 Back On $80
- Delta Giving Away Free Doughnuts All Summer Long
- Free Krispy Kreme Doughnut
- Deal Alert Incredibly Cheap Fares To Europe!
- New Hotel Amex Offer For You!
- Deal Alert Flights From Only $49!
- Amazing Bahamas Ocean Club Deal For Only 64 Euros
- Register For 1,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points Promo
- Save 20% At Marriott
Drink of the Week:
- Double Woodford on the Rocks
Please feel free to comment below with any questions or feedback on any of these posts!
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.