This post may contain affiliate links from our advertising partners, such as American Express. Read my Advertiser Disclosure policy here.
Get ready for what Amazon is calling an epic day, Amazon Prime Day! Mark your calendar for Prime Day which is July 11th, but deals start at 9pm ET on July 10th! In addition, read on below for how you can easily score a free $10 credit to use by Prime Day!
Amazon’s Prime Day Plus How To Get $10 Free Credit Now!
- This July 11 is the third annual Prime Day. Prime Day is our annual deals event just for Prime members. We want Prime Day to be one of the world’s best days to shop, with awesome prices on everything you’re into. We’re bringing you hundreds of thousands of deals, new deals starting as often as every five minutes, and special offers across everything included with Prime—from music and video to reading and voice shopping.
If you are not already an Amazon Prime member, the best thing to do is to sign up for a 30 day free trial so that you can get access to Prime Day!
- Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial here.
- Get a free $10 credit just by streaming Prime video for the first time on your TV:
Terms and Conditions
Eligibility: To be eligible for the promotion, you must meet the following requirements:
• Be an individual legal resident of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia currently residing in the United States, the older of 18 years of age or the legal age of majority in your state of residence;
• Be a Prime member; AND
• Stream a Prime video for the first time on your television via an Eligible Device (see below for a complete list) during the Entry Period. Prime videos refer to the digital videos included with your Prime membership, as denoted by being labeled “Prime” or sitting in a carousel labeled as “Prime.” Prime videos do not include videos you have purchased or rented, or videos streamed through an Amazon Channels subscription such as HBO, Showtime, or Starz.
You are not eligible for the promotion if, prior to the entry period, you signed into your Prime account on an Eligible Device and streamed a Prime video (via the Eligible Device or any other device).
Entry Period: The entry period for the promotion will run from 10:00 PM PT on June 28, 2017 until 11:59 PM PT on July 7, 2017.
Eligible Devices: Fire TV, Fire TV stick, streaming media players (such as Roku), smart TVs, Blu-ray players, TIVO, and game consoles (such as Xbox or Playstation).
How to Obtain the $10 Credit: To receive a credit, take the following steps:
- A Prime membership is required to take advantage of the promotion. If you are already a Prime member, you can proceed to Step 2. If you do not have a Prime membership yet, either (a) sign up for a Prime membership with either a $10.99 monthly membership or a $99 annual membership or (b) if you have not already had a 30-day Prime free trial in the past 12 months, sign up for a 30-day Prime free trial.
- Register your Prime account (by signing into your Prime account) on an Eligible Device (see the Eligible Devices section above). To get detailed instructions on how to register your Eligible Device, please visit www.amazon.com/watchanywhere. If you have specific questions about whether your device is eligible or how to register it, please reach out to customer service through this link or at 1-888-280-4331.
- Stream a Prime video included with your Prime membership on your registered Eligible Device. Videos included with your Prime membership are either labeled as “Prime” or included in a carousel labeled as “Prime.” Any stream on a cell phone, tablet, or computer will not count toward completing this step. Streams via screen mirroring (e.g. connecting a cell phone, tablet or computer to a television) will also not be counted.
- A $10 Amazon.com credit will be applied directly to your account within 3-4 business days, and by 11:59pm on July 10th at the very latest. When the credit is applied, you will receive an email confirmation that the credit has been applied to your account. The promotional credit will not appear visibly in your account, but you will see the amount applied on the receipt after you make a purchase. The credit can be used for anything sold and fulfilled by Amazon.com, including digital purchases, and will not apply to items sold by third party sellers. If your eligible purchase is less than $10, you may spend the remaining amount on another eligible purchase. The $10 credit expires at 11:59 PM PT on July 11 and will not be valid after Prime Day.
Redemption Period: You may redeem your $10 credit at any time between when it is applied to your account and 11:59 PM PT on July 11th 2017.
Editorial Note: Opinions, analyses, reviews or suggestions expressed on this site are those of the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any card issuer. This post was accurate at the time of posting, offer may be unavailable on this site at a later time. For details on current offers visit the card issuer’s site.